Mesap @ Lisbon to promote Smart Systems Integrated® trademark: 20-22 November 2018
Mesap Innovation Cluster will at EFECS , the international forum focused on ‘Our Digital Future’ along the Electronic Components and Systems (ECS) value chain in Europe, organized by AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, EPoSS, ECSEL Joint Undertaking and the European Commission, in association with EUREKA.
EFECS provides numerous opportunities to learn more about the latest developments, cooperation and funding possibilities in the ECS Community.
MESAP will animate the event with a presentation of Smart Systems Integrated® (inSSight) thanks to companies’ evidence.
inSSIght project, started at the beginning of 2017, to foster the integration of smart systems in a broader spectrum of products and applications.
The major objectives of inSSIght are to
- secure the position in European policies of SSI as a key enabler for innovation;
- support the Smart Systems Industry and Community in Europe; as represented by EPoSS (European Technology Platform on Smart Systems Integration);
- open new market opportunities for SSI by responding to the needs of the demand side.
Meet MESAP at the inSSIght & Smart Systems Integrated® trademark point (booth 72): it will host the exhibition of smart products that received the Smart Systems Integrated® trademark. Companies coming to attend at the exhibition are:
– Adgenera S.r.l. with Smart Waste Bin
– Orchestra S.r.l. with SMARTEdge4.0
– Novasis Innovazione S.r.l. with Novagas Gas Sensor
– SKF Industrie S.p.A. with ESIU (Electronic Steering Input Unit) and EPB (Electronic Parking Brake) products
– SiMPLINext with SiMPLI system and CoMPLI systems
Don’t miss the Smart Fairs promotion! Every Friday is BLACK FRIDAY!
Free fee if you submit your request during the EFECS 2018 week!