Electric, connected and automated driving for the 2030 customer
30/01/2018 - 31/01/2018
The workshop will address a set of challenging items:
- it shall be a high level event to bring cross transportation requirements and expertise together.
- it will Facilitate Vision Zero accident by automated driving, EV as mainstream and All electrical aircraft.
- the goal is to identify European strength and gaps of required technologies for electromobility as mainstream, expected in 2030 and also to facilitate cross domain expertise
- speakers from inside and outside of several H2020- and ECSEL-projects (AutoDrive, 3Ccar, OSEM-EV, SilverStream, STEVE and others) are asked to stimulate discussions.
- a creative environment will be built on how to apply and understand European objectives down to relevant technologies.
Further information will be published soon.
Mallorca, Mallorca, Spain